A quick "pre- review" - Solar power, lights, charger, action!

This is a very short review based on a weekend away, a fuller review will appear after I've tested these lights and charger at festivals over the summer,

I was lent a SunBell light/charger by the rather lovely Solar Light Company. They are superbly green and sent me  (as they send all customers) a little tin of seeds to plant to offset the carbon used in delivery of the product! Which was a rather nice touch.

The SunBell sounded so good on the write up I was sceptical...but it is as amazing as it sounds! A full charge on 3 hours of bright sunlight (we've had plenty of that) and it had power to light my tent and recharge my phone!



The ability to pop the solar array outside the tent and leave the battery etc inside due to the 3m cable was excellent.
I might be a bit in love, and I heartily recommend it. My parents. who camped with me were also impressed, enough to add it to the'Christmas wants' list! So that's one Christmas gift sorted. They fancy a yellow one. Did I say it came in various colours? It does, I'm testing a red one.

I am also testing the adorably cute Little Sun (perfect for kids and no danger of them wasting the battery!) and the Nokero Start (rather wittily shaped like a lightbulb, the old fashioned sort)

More news as it happens! Stay tuned...
Read The Previous Post

Popular posts from this blog

Festival Trolley - The best and the worst thing ever

Top 5 Tips for Camping at Download Festival - Guest Post from Tattooed Tealady

No Fridge Required